I'm Profesional Freelance
I'm a Computer Security, Web Developer, Drone and Photography. I enjoy developing simple, clean and slick web application that provide real value to the end user.
- All Work
I'm a designer & developer with a passion for web design. I enjoy developing simple, clean and slick websites that provide real value to the end user.
Asst. Genaral Manager
2019 - PresentFull TIme
KISMEC is leading TVET training center, My responsibility are :
- Oversee day-to-day operations
- Design strategy and set goals for growth
- Maintain budgets and optimize expenses
- Set policies and processes
- Ensure employees work productively and develop professionally
- Oversee recruitment and training of new employees
- Evaluate and improve operations and financial performance
- Direct the employee assessment process
- Prepare regular reports for upper management
- Ensure staff follows health and safety regulations
- Provide solutions to issues
2001 - 2019Full TIme
Joint company as Trainig coodinator, Develop career up to Senior manager and focus on IT and electronic department. Some of my responsibility are,
- Provide inspired leadership for the organization.
- Make important policy, planning, and strategy decisions.
- Develop, implement, and review operational policies and procedures.
- Assist HR with recruiting when necessary.
- Help promote a company culture that encourages top performance and high morale
- Oversee budgeting, reporting, planning, and auditing.
- Ensure all legal and regulatory documents are filed and monitor compliance with laws and regulations.
- Identify and address problems and opportunities for the company
- Support worker communication with the management team.
Network and System Engineer
1999 - 2000Full TIme
Responsible to design netwok for new buliding, Maintain connectivity each machine to Intel Production system. Look after windows server, email server, Cisco communication and maintain up time 99.9%
- Maintaining and administering computer networks and related computing environments including systems software, applications software, hardware, and configurations.
- Performing disaster recovery operations and data backups when required.
- Protecting data, software, and hardware by coordinating, planning, and implementing network security measures.
- Troubleshooting, diagnosing, and resolving hardware, software, and other network and system problems.
- Replacing faulty network hardware components when required.
- Maintaining, configuring, and monitoring virus protection software and email applications.
- Monitoring network performance to determine if adjustments need to be made.
- Conferring with network users about solving existing system problems.
- Operating master consoles to monitor the performance of networks and computer systems.
- Coordinating computer network access and use.
- Designing, configuring, and testing networking software, computer hardware, and operating system software.
Universiti Utara Malaysia, Computer Science
My master degree focus on Computer Security and has produce academic paper as below
1. 2009 – “ICT – Benefit Among Y Generation, A Road Map Toward Vision 2020”.
2. 2010 – “Strategy To Filter And Blocking Traffic Create By Anti-Censorship Software In LAN”
3. 2012 – “Access Control List Configuration to Block Anti-Censorship Software in Higher Education Institutions in Malaysia”
Open University Malaysia, Computer Science
Graduate with 3.64 CGPA
Politeknik Ungku Omar , Electronic and Computer Engineering
Develop computer diagnostic software for final year project. Integrate C language with Assambly language to develop this software.
Having expirence on develop, conduct on verious tool to protect cofidentility, Integrity and availability,
Computer Language Skill
Understanging source code and ability to develop application and communicat with databases.
Self accessment on wnderstanding, writing and verbal communication.